Bad news from Dixons Electrical, it has posted a massive multi-million pound loss.In the last six months of trading the group – that covers PC World, Currys, Dixons Electrical and PIXmania – has reported around a £30 million loss.
Only DSGI’s e-commerce businesses, PIXmania and Dixons. Electrical showed growth, up 9%, although the company did say its new format stores were doing well.
Dixons Electrical said: “The trading environment remains tough and volatile. The Group is prepared for a recessionary environment and is consequently focused on cash generation”.
- Dixons Electrical
- Dixons to end 35mm camera sales
- Death of video recorder in sight, due to DVD players
- Dixons Electrical Stores
- DSG, Owner of Electrical retailer Dixons, mulls bid for Dabs
- Dixons owner DSG seen having bumpy ride
- Dixons signs five-year deal with BT
- India’s HCL Technologies Gets Lucrative British Outsourcing Order
- Dixons chain to stop selling cathode ray tube televisions
- Dixons gives unsigned artists a break after MP3 deal
- Dixons uk owner to cut office jobs
- Retailers plead for breathing space on rents
- www.Dixons.com owner signs £120m outsourcing deal with Capita
- DTV Digital ‘hits 70% of households’
- Dixons worried in troubled times
- Dixons Electrical posts £30 million loss
- Farewell to Dixons luminary Robert Shrager
- Dixons Search Terms
- New formats could help Dixons Electrical owner DSG ride out the storm.
- Christmas will be hard this year for Dixons Electrical
- Things are looking up for Dixons Electrical even with £4 million losses
- Whatever happened to Dixons