DSG International, owner of www.Dixons.com has signed a £120m, seven-year, call centre outsourcing deal with services firm Capita.
Under the terms of the deal, which commenced this week, all 900 www.Dixons.com group, DSG staff have transferred to Capita, which will handle the three million enquiries a year.
The Nottingham based call centre will handle calls for www.Dixons.com group, DSG’s four subsidiary companies in the UK and Norway.
The deal is the third outsourcing contract that www.Dixons.com group, DSG has signed this year. In January, www.Dixons.com group, DSG signed a multi-million pound deal to outsource IT systems development, application delivery, infrastructure support and maintenance services to Indian supplier HCL.
Last month, www.Dixons.com group, DSG signed a contract with BT to manage all of its head office and branch telecoms networks.
- Dixons Electrical
- Dixons to end 35mm camera sales
- Death of video recorder in sight, due to DVD players
- Dixons Electrical Stores
- DSG, Owner of Electrical retailer Dixons, mulls bid for Dabs
- Dixons owner DSG seen having bumpy ride
- Dixons signs five-year deal with BT
- India’s HCL Technologies Gets Lucrative British Outsourcing Order
- Dixons chain to stop selling cathode ray tube televisions
- Dixons gives unsigned artists a break after MP3 deal
- Dixons uk owner to cut office jobs
- Retailers plead for breathing space on rents
- www.Dixons.com owner signs £120m outsourcing deal with Capita
- DTV Digital ‘hits 70% of households’
- Dixons worried in troubled times
- Dixons Electrical posts £30 million loss
- Farewell to Dixons luminary Robert Shrager
- Dixons Search Terms
- New formats could help Dixons Electrical owner DSG ride out the storm.
- Christmas will be hard this year for Dixons Electrical
- Things are looking up for Dixons Electrical even with £4 million losses
- Whatever happened to Dixons